Saturday, October 25, 2008

Want clearer skin?!


A while back I realized I was drinking WAY too much fruit juice. I think a little every day is fine, but I'm talking about four 8oz glasses a day! Even when it's pure fruit juice that's lots of sugar and extra calories without a lot of staying power.

I used to drink Evian exclusive of pop or any other sugary drinks on a daily basis for years (I know, I know - my gas station attendant that sells it to me once in a while has already informed me Evian backwards spells Naive LOL) I just love the taste of it enough to drink it at room temperature and have tried every other brand to no avail. BUT, the cost bugs me, and the fact that scientists claim plastic can leech into liquid it's containing.

So I've started drinking refridgerated filtered (Brita, I think) water with some lemon squeezed in it the past couple weeks. I find it so refreshing I actually drink more, PLUS no joke, my skin is much clearer and smoother!! I keep a really large glass tumbler on my desk and drink it even more often since I can see it.

If you're not already sold go check this page for some great lemon tips! Oh, and this site has AMAZINGLY gorgeous old world style lemon paintings!!

1 comment: